We encourage all parents to take an active role as partners in their children’s learning. If you would like to volunteer in your child’s classroom, please contact your child’s teacher. All volunteers are required to complete a volunteer registration form, which is available from your child’s teacher or at the school office.
There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can well imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with clubs & special school-wide events
- Participate in special evening events
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Join our School Council who meet the third Tuesday at 6:00 PM
- Assist in the school library
- Assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for field trips
- Supporting your child’s learning through helping them with their homework, home reading and home writing.
- Please contact your child's teacher to arrange for volunteering!
We thank all parents who are able to make time in their busy schedule to assist in their child's learning! Your help and support are greatly appreciated.